a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
It’s definitely a form of release - and not in the way this act would normally inspire - but that is a consideration for later. For now, there is only her gasp ringing in his ears, the instinctive twitch of skin as her stomach jolts. The sweet moan that follows has him dipping his tongue into her hole, tracing the walls eagerly before suckling gently at her labia. One hand leaves her thigh, thumb finding her clit to press and circle slowly as he fucks his tongue in and out of her in short pulses.

His other hand digs nails slightly into her skin, scratching lightly from hip to thigh. Harper is reluctant to introduce too much pain to their sex, and as such the lines he leaves in his wake are no more than pink against her skin, but it’s an extra sensation for her to contend with. Only after he feels he has gotten her properly wet - her slick and his own saliva coating his chin lewdly - does Harper switch hand and mouth, suckling at the apex of her pussy while deftly inserting two fingers and crooking then teasingly against her walls. His own hips shift restlessly against the bed, earning a small bit of pressure and friction for his aching dick, but ultimately he could lay here eating her out for hours.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-20-2021, 01:57 AM