a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
The hands that find his hair earns a groan of appreciation that vibrates in his mouth and against her sex, greedy hands holding tighter where his arm is looped under and around her thigh as she bucks against him, happy to go where he is pulled for now. Wherever she wants him is sure to be the place that needs the most attention, and he intends to stand by his promise of taking her apart.

The way she says his name has him moaning, pulling back to stare up at her from between her legs even as his fingers never stop thrusting and curling inside her. The sound of each slick pump dizzying in his ears. "Do you want me to make you cum before I fuck you? Think I can get two out of you? Or do you want me now?" He's unrelenting even as he asks here these questions, voice hoarse and low as he slides another finger inside her and pistons them in and out quicker than before. Head turning, he sucks at the delicate skin inside of her thigh, teeth worrying at it until a lurid hickey is left in its wake while he waits for her decision - shamelessly ramping her higher in the meantime, uncaring if it makes it hard to think.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-20-2021, 02:59 AM