a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
His grin takes on a Cheshire, devilish cast as she unravels unexpectedly before she can scarcely begin to answer him. The way she clenches and flutters around his fingers has him digging his own hips into the bedsheets, arousal like syrup in his veins as he keenly watches her face to memorize anew the expression she makes as she falls apart. Her amusement and joy is merely the cherry on top, satisfaction humming in his skin as his expression softens lovingly for a moment.

Harper lets her catch her breath, careful not to turn overstimulation into pain as he slowly begins to move his fingers within her again. Never exceeding more than a slow grind. "Two it is," he promises, practically a purr. Leaning over to the bedside table, he spares a moment to be grateful they're in Torchline as he finds a condom readily available. This may not be the Halenani, but the inn is more than aware of what their guests need. Ripping it open with his teeth so that he doesn't have to stop fingering her, he smooths the condom onto his cock, hissing slightly at his own sensitivity before turning darkened blue eyes down at her. "Think you're ready?"
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-20-2021, 03:56 AM