a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
The twitch and jolt of her skin and limbs alike are visually intoxicating, and even the wetness against his fingers and the residual throbbing of her walls can't draw his gaze away from her body. Not until her gaze tilts down to find him of course, and then he is transfixed by the high flush in her cheeks, the sweat that glistens on her brow and the reddened nature of her kiss swollen lips. It makes something purr inside him, possessive and satisfied, content to wait until the cant of her hips returns to signal her sensitivity has dulled enough to continue.

Only then does he slip his fingers out, letting her wrap her arms around him and leaning close to match her grin. One hand adjusts her leg to wrap around his hip more as he adjusts, dragging the tip of his cock through her wet folds before slowly, steadily sliding inwards. "I live to serve," he teases back, keeping his pace slow in case she's still sensitive. The only sign of his own pleasure being the tremble of his shoulders under her hands, too in control to reveal much more lest he make her feel pressured even now.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-23-2021, 02:51 AM