a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe

A slight, involuntary whimper curved her lips as he removed his fingers, the sudden halt of sensation a jolt for her body and mind to comprehend. But the moment of reprieve gave her time to fully settle once more, a small smile quickly replacing her disappointed expression. Phoebe would be easy for him to reposition, flexible enough and more than willing to take whatever form he wished. She never had been one to be very insistent on any one way - whatever her partner liked had always been just fine by her.

And now was no different as she held her leg up around his hips where it was placed, her other heel pressing into the mattress to stabilize herself. As he finally pressed his cock into her, she moaned a low, sultry croon, back arching slightly. The slight tremble of his shoulders made her smirk, cheeky and mischievous, as she gazed up at him. "To serve, hm? But I what if I liked you giving orders?" she said softly, rocking her hips in tandem with his, her body already aching for more than his gentle, slow pace.
i'll make it feel like a vacay
turn the bed into the ocean

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 04-27-2021, 12:59 AM