a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
She is flexible and forgiving beneath him, enticing and erotic. It takes a great deal of restraint to hold still - not because he is unwilling to take what he wants from her as she clearly found so arousing, but because despite how well she may be prepared Harper will not take any chances with hurting her. Intimate pain should be intentionally planned, not accidentally introduced; and certainly discussed beforehand. At least she is quick to display that there is no further need for restraint, the rocking of her hips shallow but enough to force a low growl from his throat.

"I can decide what to give you while still ensuring it's all for your pleasure," he comments darkly, and as such drives his hips forward, sinking as far into her slick heat as he can and grinding mercilessly there. "Think we can get you to three orgasms tonight?" An idle, smoky sweet threat. How many times can he drive her to the brink? How long until she is begging for reprieve, limbs shaking and cheeks wet? He allows her only a moment to respond before he's setting a hard pace, slow but rough, the freedom of his arms allowing him to grab at her own and press them above her head to pin her wrists in one hand. Removing all temptations to intervene, touch, or tempt.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-28-2021, 12:07 AM