a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
His answering grin is sharp, pooling dark pride at the edges. "Three you say? Alright," he growls, intentionally taking her shocked reply as confirmation. Her previous partners may not have been so ambitious or focused on her own pleasure, but Harper could spend all night in this bed with her finding the limitations of her body. Especially with how much time they have to make up for.

The way she braces her knees is all the help Harper needs. As fit as he may be, any assistance is appreciated with how long he intends for this to be drawn out. He continues to thrust hard into her, drawn out retreats until only the sensitive tip of his cock remains before spearing back inside with a firm snap of his hips; just enough for the slightest slap of noise against her thighs, the bed rocking rhythmically. With her hands still pinned, Harper leans down to bite firmly just below her jaw, suckling at the skin between his teeth to leave a dark bruise that will linger long beyond this night.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-28-2021, 12:43 AM