a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
A throaty chuckle is her answer, amused by the idea but unwilling to lend much more brain power to the topic. He may be more than virile, and quite experienced at that, but he is strictly monogamous and only capable of these efforts and entanglements with his chosen partner. Frey's more open stance on sex seems intimidating that way; or perhaps it is simply that they are so important to Phoebe, and much like meeting your girlfriend's parent it's a daunting prospect. But her amusement is shared, and it is easy enough to refocus on her body, on the way the falling sun lights her up upon the sheets. She is stunning, and he wants to drink in every inch of her - but her requests are more urgent, and there will be future days to marvel over the play of sunlight on her body.

Harper responds immediately, the slide of his cock inside her speeding, his free hand coming to clutch at her hip to draw her firmly back into every thrust as the shape of his fingers bruises into her skin. "Like this, beautiful?" he rasps as he ruts into her, mouth running away with him. "Want me to fuck you fast and hard? I can do that baby."
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-28-2021, 01:05 AM