a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
Her sounds alone are adequate response to his rumbled words, and his teeth are sharp in the sunlight as he grins perhaps a touch cruelly down at her. His pace never falters, a testament to his constant regime of training and the stamina it provides. No matter how badly he may want to cum himself, Harper will hold back as long as he needs so that he can get her there first; for the second time, of course.

Moving his hand from her hip is an easy enough task, using the flat of his thumb to seek out the bud at the apex of her sex once more. Using a firm, pressing motion this time in case she is at all sore from the previous attention there. Keeping the rhythm and stroking constantly changing against her clit while he drives into her body, sweat glistening across his shoulders and down his abs as his own groans deepen. Barely clinging to his own control as he waits for the telltale clench of her walls around his cock. "Come on sweetheart. Cum for me. Let me feel it." Husky voice panting out the command, all sense of propriety vanishing in the wake of more primal urges.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-28-2021, 02:23 AM