a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I don't want to steal your freedom
you don't have to change your mind
She seems to vibrate beneath him, caught and held in place as she is. There is no outlet, no escape from his touch, and it fuels a dark part of him to watch her fight uselessly against it. Not that it lasts long - planned or not, she topples over the edge moments after he urges her to, and admittedly he’s not much stronger than she is. The call of his name alone has his rhythm breaking, the clench and flutter of her insides stroking at his cock.

“Fuck, Phoebe, he strains, barely able to focus on stroking her through her orgasm as his own crests almost violently over him. Shuddering as he sinks fully inside her, riding his own out with small rutting motions as he fills the condom. Only then does he release her arms and plant both of his own beside her hips, breathing hard, dark curls sticking to his temples as his darkened blues gaze down at her. He languishes there for a moment before he pulls out slowly, knowing she would likely be sensitive this time around. Tying off the condom and tossing it into the wastebasket with unerring accuracy from years of throwing more deadly projectiles. As he begins to catch his breath, he grins down at her, darkness receding slightly to lend a more impish quality. “I promised you one more.” And Harper doesn’t go back on his word, no matter how tired she may be.
I just want to make you love me
so please let me take my time
HARPER

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 04-28-2021, 02:58 AM