getting handsy
Amalia
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
"Yes," Ronin says emphatically, more than happy to play along with the familiar voice. "He has developed a terrible habit of burying himself in the dirt out here. I suspect it is a protest for us having to live in Stormbreak." Glancing up now, he offers a cheerful enough smile to the Archangel - because unlike in recent seasons, Ronin actually does feel cheerful lately. Offering a coo of greeting to Jyoti (Sugar offers a trill from between the clouds), he turns his attention back to the ground, pressing his palms against it.

His smile turns a little more calculated, perhaps, to hear Amalia address him by his Order title, and he shrugs his shoulders. "Everyone has to pick a side, eventually," he says. "I find I am better kept out of trouble if I'm busy. Like right now - I've heard there are things in the earth here called hand mines - they grab Abandoned if they get close to Stormbreak. Isn't that..." Cool? Weird? Your choice, Ama.
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-21-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-22-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-25-2021, 06:01 PM