(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Of course he notices when Nate turns, even just a fraction while he takes a sip from the coffee, letting the warmth of it settle within him, trying to heat up the chill in his bones. But when he goes to glance up, it’s the ruined eye that he catches as Nate readjusts, Sunjata wondering if it were perhaps an accident that had caused it, that Nate hadn’t intentionally meant to glance back at him. So he stares into the coffee, works at his jaw in a quiet grind. “I’ll leave a note next time.” He comments offhandedly.

He understands, really. The beach is beside the lighthouse and the cliffs nearby it had been where Safrin had called out to him. He’d passed by the pale white monument when he’d taken his trek down to the beach, after all. But he pops a few more of the berries into his mouth, mulling over the awkward, tense silence, nodding despite Nate being unable to see it again. “It might need some new paint, but I imagine that’s a project better suited for Longheat.” It’s still idle chatter, bouncing around all the things that could be and should be said, but Sunjata can’t find it in him to bring up. Haai, meanwhile, decides that the coffee itself is incredible, and when the mug is offered, she sticks her nose entirely in, bubbles forming from where she snorts out a bit of smokey air in her surprise at it being wet.

Do you want help with the shutters?” He asks gently, staring into the coffee cup he holds, gaze shuddering as he asks it as if he might be expecting a no, that he should go outside and finish up the sandbags and continue to keep his distance.

But gods he misses him, so incredibly much. And he knows he doesn’t deserve it, but the only thing he wants in this moment is to hug the demigod. He knows he’ll never get forgiveness for what he’s done, but paired without his touch, it weighs heavily in his mind.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-22-2021, 05:50 AM