(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
There’s perhaps a moment where Sunjata wonders if Nate wants to reach out – if Sunjata should. Ah, but he was the harbinger of the destruction of them, their closeness, their trust. If anything, it needs to be Nate that reaches out. But the tension fills the air and when Nate steps back, Sunjata perhaps picks up his pace, if only so his rabbiting heart has a reason to beat so hard. Not now. Not in this second.

One day, maybe, he hopes.

He slips down the hall, collecting nails, the saw, the hammers, and doesn’t hear the slam of Nate’s fist on the counter. Haai does, however, flinching from where she finishes the cup of coffee, a low  whine leaving her. But she doesn’t send that to Sunjata. No. The griffin is the mediator here, it seems, trying to keep the peace. But what peace was there when it felt like everything sat on the edge of a blade, ready to slip off at any moments notice?

He steps out after Nate’s been out, swallowing hard, approaching his husband in the weak morning light. There’s no stars here at least, none but the ones that flicker along his arms, and he focuses himself on moving to hand Nate a hammer and some nails – careful to not get too close should Nate not want him to.

And he busies himself, stepping away to grab some of the planks to be fitted into shutters, separating the good ones from the bad ones, his back turned toward Nate as the words begin to leave his lips, needing to say something, and as per usual he goes about it the wrong way. “I, uh, I know you said no forgiveness and I – I still understand that, I do.” Words absolutely aren’t his strong suit, as evident with the frustration in himself as a board lands a bit too hard against another with a loud clack. “I just… I don’t know how to start fixing this.I’m sorry I don’t know how.I miss you, Nate.” It’s said quieter, one board remaining in hand as he stares down at the pile of it, working his jaw as it grinds together.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-22-2021, 05:44 PM