(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He remains like that, hidden away, curled up on himself because there’s nothing else he can do. He tries to stifle his emotions on his side of the bond, but it still leaks out of him, the greedy sense of need and the shame in knowing that he’s caused this rift, this tidal wave to come crashing over them to leave them adrift in a stormy sea. But he can’t fit the pieces back together, he can’t even find Nate among the turmoil of the waves, and it yawns like a chasm in him when Nate’s answer is given.

Not forever. Just long enough to know I want to come back.

What if he finds he doesn’t? Then it’s all for naught, yet again, and he takes a shuddering breath, finally rounding his gaze back on Nate. Okay. He croaks through the bond, working his jaw hard enough that his teeth grind together, that his temples flare with the pressure of it all. I get it. He says quietly, gently, biting down on the inside of his cheek suddenly almost hard enough to bleed if only to feel something else than the gaping hole in his chest.

What if… What if you don’t want to come back? Will you tell me? Because much like the dog shift Sunjata has, while he hangs on the hope of Nate’s return, he’d wait at the door forever.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-25-2021, 05:30 AM