(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He would. He would always hold them. Whenever he could. But much like a bull in a china shop, he’s broken a few too many things too many times to trust himself in allowing it. So he takes what he’s given, what Nate trusts him with, and he hopes that he never lets him down again. Nate’s voice shakes mentally and Sunjata’s shoulders shake with it. Their foreheads press together, a touch that has him sucking in a sharp breath, as if he’s committing Nate’s scent to memory, as if he’ll break further if he doesn’t get the chance to.

He promises to come back and Sunjata nods, slowly, lightly, still pressed beneath the shirt against Nate in the only touch he’s had in what feels like forever. He tries to commit that to memory too, tries to get it to be enough for him for however long until it’s safe is. And when Nate does pull away, Sunjata stays a bit hidden, trying so desperately hard to hold onto himself, but there’s blood in his mouth and a hole in his heart full of promise and hope that’s drowned with sorrow.

The unintelligible words rouse him, though, a shuddering breath and a twitch of his jaw from where his lips quiver, red ringed eyes lifting to his husband as the attuned reaches up to grab the shirt from his head, to ball it up in his fist, scanning Nate’s face. “I-I’ll be here.” He assures Nate, swallowing down on the blood in his mouth despite his churning stomach. He wasn’t going anywhere. He’d be here for when Nate returns. When the demigod returns.

"Can I... Help with anything?" Packing? Sitting in silence? Working to put the damn shutters on the house when it would barely matter when Nate leaves? Some sort of closeness, some sort of attempt to try and pretend that things are normal before they're certainly not anymore?
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-25-2021, 06:48 AM