(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Sunjata doesn’t have the choice Nate has, to close himself off while the ring is still worn. He can’t close his side off, the whirlwind of emotions wracking through him removed his ability to do so with a wall of fractured glass where it would still leak out. But Nate’s voice comes across, broken just as Sunjata feels internally, and he tries to throw his focus into his work, into finishing up the boards in the hopes it distracts him from the circle it feels like they’re falling into.

That’s all I wanted too. He agrees weakly, quietly. All he’d wanted was a life with Nate, left alone, to run Torchline together and be happy. And he’d fucked it all up with his short sightedness. And all he can offer is a quiet, “I know,” to his husband, aloud and cracking, before his gaze is lifting upon Nate’s approach. Sunjata doesn’t dare tell Nate what Safrin had said about it. He doesn’t dare try to put stock in her words when Nate had been so shaken up.

His name leaves Nate’s lips in a way that has him stilling, has Sunjata settling as Nate’s hand rises, even if he can see the glimmer of pain on his husbands face when the hand reaches his jaw. He doesn’t move forward to touch Nate, not like he wants to, because he knows that it hurts. And so he simply focuses on watching Nate’s face. He doesn’t know what to say. He can only say ‘I’m sorry’ so much before it loses meaning.

Perhaps it already has.

I didn’t.” He agrees weakly, sadly, sucking down a sharp breath as he scans his husband’s face. I didn’t ask you, and I should have. I was… worried that the deal would be off the table if I didn’t agree to it then. I thought there would be more time. It was… a failed deal to begin with and I didn’t mean for it to happen like this. It doesn’t help, nor does it help to say the words like he’d hoped it would.

No, instead he simply fumbles around with his words, unable to say what he wants to, unable to even figure out what he wants to say.

I understand that it changes nothing and doesn’t make anything better, but... I need you to know that I didn’t want it to happen like this.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-30-2021, 04:35 PM