(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He could. He could ask whatever he wanted. But he’s terrified of any of the answers of the thoughts that come to mind. So instead, he nods, clutching the coffee cup a bit tighter, keeping it close to his chest as if he might be able to hide away the tattoo a bit longer. He watches Nate, though, the explanation — how ironically similar both their events had been. But he doesn’t voice those thoughts, instead he simply watches as Nate makes a mess, muscles tensing as he moves a fraction to try and clean it up before Nate’s back quickly, and Sunjata settles — not wanting to get too close.

His brows furrow as Nate continues and cleans up the mess, Sunjata’s fingers clutching the mug a bit tighter as he lifts it to his lips to take a long sip, letting the alcohol swell and burn in his stomach. “Did she tell you what Safrin did to you…?” He asks out of morbid curiosity before regretting it as Nate’s next words reach him and he frowns.

You have been enough.” He says quietly, staring at Nate briefly before his gaze drops to the dark coffee in the mug, as he works his lips that tug at his ruined cheek. “I’m just really bad at getting involved in things I shouldn’t. I’m sorry.” He says quietly, taking a sharp inhale of breath before he lifts the cigarette to his lips next, trying to draw the conversation away from sadness, there’s a small smile that forms on his face in his attempt. “So... Is that how you got those extra arms?” He asks quietly, gaze focusing on his husband’s face again, trying to lighten the conversation.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-07-2021, 02:26 AM