(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
The automatic consolation from Nate is something Sunjata clings to as if it’s the last thing he can manage. He leans into the hand at his cheek, not daring to close his eyes despite the way they shutter with the tears that gloss them. “I’ve got you too, Nate.” He says quietly, gently, voice thick with emotion and hoarse from how tight his throat is. His head throbs with his attempts to keep his tears at bay, with his feigned attempts to sniff away the rest of them. None of it works, though, it only becomes worse when Nate’s cupping both of his cheeks.

Sunjatas hands trail along his husband’s face, to his neck and collarbone, rubbing his thumbs along the column of Nate’s neck. “Al—Always.” He manages, flashing a weak smile, even if internally he feels hollow. I am yours and you are mine. Always. There’s almost a sharp beat of red furious rage that threads through the bond that Sunjata tries to temper. They won’t tear us apart. It comes mentally with a surprising amount of stillness, one that’s betrayed by the way Sunjata’s face crinkles further under Nate’s hands and the tears finally spill in easy streaks down his cheeks.

He curses the fact they can’t touch more than this. He curses the fact that he’s terrified to break his gaze from Nate for fear he might disappear if he does.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-09-2021, 06:12 AM