(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you're trying not to tell him you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling
Lapping at the pool of love like a kitten, like some great tamed monster, Nate moves them upstairs. It’s strange, the places hilarity will seep in. Perhaps it’s a crack, some part of him already broken and only exacerbated by this, but a mirthless giggle leaves Nate, growing into something that shakes his shoulders in a matter of moments. He was strong now, wasn't he? I’ve been working out. He thinks unsteadily, another course of laughter working its way painfully out of him.

Nate has only just gotten himself control when they settle, Sunjata crushing against him. So small, so delicate, and Nate has never been so aware of how strong his arms really are before. Another kiss finds its way into a field of wavy brown hair, soaked down with rain.

You know I... Nate is speaking before he can stop himself, the thought on his tongue before it even glances at his kind. I used to be afraid I’d turn into my old man. A pause, where a breath should go, where he should maybe look away, or think about what he’s saying. Instead another kiss is pressed to his husbands head, this one lingering. I’m not afraid of that anymore. Not with you.
& you're trembling and he reaches over
and touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Nate - 04-14-2021, 05:33 AM