(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
I wanted to, though. I wanted to make sure you were okay. He manages with a slight frown, the feeling of his uncertainty coursing through the bond. I didn’t know you were back until Adam told me and even then he wouldn’t… Tell me where you’d gone. Thought we’d gotten into an argument and didn’t want to rat you out. He nuzzles his head into the blankets some more, swallowing hard. But we were good then, so I knew… I knew he had you. The information is offered surprisingly easily given the fact that the story itself is so dark and depressing.

But. He perks up when Nate’s voice reaches him, the thinking that had accompanied it, and he props his head up to peer at his husband again with curious eyes. I think you’re right. He manages, quietly, the idea of not getting a perfect regardless of how much they very much wanted one. But there’s a glimmer of something hopeful in his gaze as he peers up at his husband, the brief flickering of a smile that ghosts across his lips. So you… Want to? When you get back? We can… Try? He asks silently, hopefully, his mental voice sounds as if it’s held back like a held breath.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-14-2021, 09:44 PM