(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Despite Nate not meaning to send over the confession, it blossoms a thick, almost suffocating sense of love automatically from Sunjata – that canine shift of his overwhelmingly outpouring his adoration for it despite him not actively  meaning to. So he tries to mask it with a hint of amusement, shutting his eyes tight where he nestles in against his husband, focusing on the dull sense of drumming fingers along his spine. I missed being here. He pauses, before the hum of a breathy laugh leaves him. Haai’s nest downstairs isn’t very comfortable. Don’t tell her I said that, though. He quickly tacks onto the end.

At his offered information of Azrael, Sunjata’s head nuzzles in with a nod, some sense of understanding. He’s never met the Ascended child, but he’s heard about them. Still, the Attuned remains silent, letting his husband figure out what sort of path to take, before a thought leaves him after that he can’t keep hidden. No more secrets, after all. Okay. We can ask her. He says with confidence. If… If we can’t have one that’s ours by genetics, he pauses, as if considering adding the fact that if they were to make a deal they didn’t want in order to have them that he didn’t want to go through with it either, before continuing. We could adopt, maybe? His head lifts, pressing up with the blanket to nuzzle himself into Nate’s neck, pressing a blunt kiss through the blankets to the column of his neck.

However you want to. I will do it. He adds, with that same amount of outpouring of love.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-15-2021, 05:56 AM