[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
There was much for Phoebe to ponder and consider since returning to Torchline. Sunjata was the governor, the Halenani was being run by Maeve, Harper had appeared again out of the blue, and Remi and Ronin had gotten themselve mixed up in both the war and a personal blood feud (not that she was sure there was much of a difference between those two things). And then, to cap it all off, Frey had made her a demigod and given her a pristinely vague charge.

A charge that was very hard to complete when she had just the barest hints of ideas of what had happened in recent months.

It was as she wandered that she happened upon a man she didn't recognize - not surprising given her recent absence. The Nightingale could just make out his words, and smiled slightly. "Most people would give their thanks to the gods at a shrine." she said. It wasn't condemnation or criticism, just a friendly observation in hopes of striking up conversation. If she was lucky maybe she would learn something about recent events.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 10:43 PM