[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
The sound of a voice behind him made Gideon turn, surprised he hadn't noticed anyone approach; he supposed he must have been too involved in his prayers. Immediately as he laid eyes upon her he was struck by a love from Frey, a deep connection there: this was someone important to the God of sex and nature, not one he was deeply familiar with, but that was deserving of reverent respect all the same.

He let out a light laugh and smirked, shaking his head. "I talk at shrines all day long. Sometimes I like to speak to the Gods where I can see the beauty of the world they maintain." Gideon gestured out towards the sea, the blinking lights of the sun on the waves. "We are always watched and cared for, no matter where we are, after all...but I get the sense you know that." His eyes flicked back to her, evaluating her further. The overwhelming nature of the divine feelings around her reminded him of when he met Amalia and felt Safrin's joy.

"You are close with Frey?" Gideon asked, not bothering to explain how he knew; sometimes he liked to see the surprise.
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-23-2021, 09:30 PM