[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe nodded slowly at his description of his work. She still didn't quite see the difference between a priest and a lecturer or professor...but if that differentiation was important to him it didn't affect her any.

Besides, she was far more concerned with his other affiliations at the moment.

She remained quiet for a moment, considering him and his self description. Gods first and Cian second - a convenient but possible truthful assertion. "Cian already knew of my closeness with Frey when he appeared at my doorstep out of nowhere." she said. How else would he have known, if he didn't have people like him milling about, identifying those with some sort of connection to the gods? But the ire she presented just moments before dissipated just as quickly as it had arisen. It was a shield, a bit of armor raised and then lowered when a perceived threat appeared not so dangerous as she initially thought. "No, I am not. Though that does not seem your leader's main concern." she said, glancing out over the ocean briefly. "How do you manage it? Serving the gods first and a powerful man second? Isn't the latter far more dangerous to displease?"

But at the mention of Frey, she smirked. "Frey is not one you are particularly close with, I take it?"
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 03-31-2021, 01:58 PM