[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe smiled at him a bit. Clearly the nature of Frey - and thus perhaps Rae - were indeed out of his wheelhouse. "Perhaps with the others, but Frey is not one to interfere with much. Such is nature." What happened would happen. Sure, a little prodding here and there, but only when called upon had Frey ever intervened to keep her from death. Only once otherwise had they come to her without being called at a shrine. Frey was not one to coddle or spoil. Instead like a mother bird, they shoved their devout from the nest, expecting them to fly. Though maybe things would be different now. She hadn't yet required their aid to know.

At his question though, she smirked at him. "If they had, I am certain you would be well aware by now." she said with a light laugh. Frey's presence was nothing if not blatantly obvious in the way it made the human body react after all. "I don't know honestly. I've yet to figure out what they changed in me." Phoebe added, answering the real question. Moreover, she didn't know how one went about discovering such abilities. It seemed something to happen spontaneously when one didn't expect it to happen.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-09-2021, 03:02 PM