[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe shrugged a bit at his assessment. "Such was not the case for the children of Rae. Why would Frey be different?" she asked, recalling the twins had perished in some manner or other. It was sad, but it was the way of the world. "I believe Frey would be more inclined to intervene if my emotions threatened to derail me, as they have done for me before, rather than prevent me from physical harm." Unless she asked of course, but she didn't have the ability to call down the gods anymore now did she? This change meant she would have to be more self reliant, which was terrifying.

The Nightingale shook her head at his question. Of course Frey hadn't. Once again the image of a mother bird shoving their chicks from the nest to force them to fly came to mind. Phoebe for the moment was still in free fall. She just hoped it wouldn't take something as terrifying as a fall from a great height for her to figure out her abilities.

"I am a midwife by training." she said, glancing back at Gideon. "And before Frey took me away to change me, I was the Madame of the Halenani. They had asked that I build a place for the prostitutes here to have a safe haven in which to work. But I have since given over ownership to someone else more qualified." she said. She had done as Frey asked. She built it. She established the standards. She ensured their favored people were safe and cared for. There hadn't been much else she could have done that Maeve couldn't do just as well or better.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-15-2021, 04:19 PM