[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon shrugged; she had a good point, but he didn't really see it as a contradiction to what he had said. The Gods enacted whatever was best, and clearly it had been time for whoever these 'children of Rae' were to go. Frey, if it wasn't her time, wouldn't let her perish..and if it was, would. "And...your emotions often derail you?" He asked, an eyebrow raised, finding that that was a common theme he was finding among the God's chosen.

A midwife and a madame; Gideon couldn't help the smirk as he thought that she was acting at either end of childrearing. She seemed...young, for both of those jobs, but he'd heard that in the less fortunate cities the life expectancies were low. "I see. So will you go back to your midwifery, or begin a new path as Frey's emissary? I know for a fact that those in Stormbreak would love to speak to one so close to a God. The Temple would welcome your visits."

Amalia was there often, but she was shy and often rather depressed, which Gideon didn't want to present to his congregation as the result of communion with the Gods. "And if you wanted to stay in Stormbreak, I promise you nowhere else would value you more."
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-18-2021, 03:39 PM