[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe considered his question for a moment in silence, honey eyes gazing out over the ocean. "They used to." she said quietly. "I was brought to Hollowed Grounds by the Voice...and since then...well...tragedy apparently arises in more than threes in Caido it seems." she said with a wry laugh. "Seeing a whole family murdered by LongNight monsters and dragging your gutted lover to safety, miscarrying twice, losing love twice - one ending in a messy divorce - a blight followed by a hallucination inducing fever, the death of my only family, and the world reminding me regularly that I don't belong in the span of three years in addition to starting completely over in a brand new world?" Phoebe shook her head after recounting it all. It was a lot for anyone, and she knew many of her Outlander companions had similar histories since arriving in Caido. "I was grossly unprepared for it all, and yes, my emotions got away from me regularly. But I am trying to do and be better, with Frey's help." she said with a small smile.

The Nightingale glanced back at him briefly. "I am a midwife, no matter where I am or what my goals are." she said with a light laugh. It was a skill she carried with her, to be used when and if necessary. "But as always, I will go and do whatever Frey asks me to, to the best of my ability." she said. And if that meant going to Stormbreak, she would. A brow arched as he made his assertion that she would be valued nowhere more, a smirk slowly curving her lips. "Nowhere else would value me more? Sounds awfully recruit-y if you ask me..." she said with a slight drawl, the grin on her lips the quiet indication of the joking nature of her words.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-19-2021, 05:00 PM