[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon was used to hearing long, emotional tales from people he barely knew; it came with the territory; people often used him as a conduit for what they'd like to say to the Gods, to the universe. What they wanted to beg forgiveness for, what they needed, their regrets...it was a little usual for Phoebe to tell him everything so easily outside of the Temple, but he showed no outward signs of surprise, leaning forward with his fingers laced and elbows on his thighs as he listened.

"Well, you've certainly been through a lot. I usually don't hear that much from people twice your age." He said, puffing out his cheeks with a heavy huff of air and sitting back once she had finished. "As for not belonging, though...while I don't care for the one that brought you here, I think Frey choosing you means you're well and truly welcomed." Gideon's opinion on the Outlanders was...complicated, and maybe a little contradictory, but the Old Gods seemed happy enough to bestow powers upon new arrivals, so he could not shut them out.

Returning her smile easily, the same joking tone on his voice, Gideon replied: "That would be because I am trying to recruit you." Losing some of the mirth, he continued: "A conflict is coming, and the Old Gods need as many faithful as possible to fight. People seeing, speaking to Demi Gods...it's an invaluable tool to show them the beauty of love and belief in the Gods."
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-19-2021, 10:15 PM