[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Perhaps Phoebe would have been a bit more reserved with a stranger and her history under other circumstances. But he was part of the Order, and though he claimed not to have the same closeness with Cian and the others as she might've assumed, surely all of this information was already at his finger tips. Besides, he had asked about her emotional state, and there had been good reason for her to have struggled to control them in the past. Even still she had moments of struggle rooted in the realities of the last few years of her life. Phoebe managed a small smile at his words though, shrugging a bit. "Frey has accepted me, yes, but as much as we might wish it, aligning the human heart with that of the divine isn't so simple." she said. If anything it was a complicating factor.

But his joking quickly turned to seriousness, and the Nightingale looked away again. A conflict. People to fight. She had been prepared for these requests and questions, but perhaps not so soon as a result of her own naiveté. "Frey has explicitly instructed that fighting is not my task." she said calmly. It was the only very clear instruction the Herald had given her. She was to preserve the innocent, not participate in whatever bloodshed was to come. "I've considered visiting Stormbreak to see the gardens Frey and Safrin created, but if you are looking for me to aid the Order I am afraid you will be disappointed." She said. She had no qualms with talking to people about Frey and her experiences, but with the purpose of recruiting them to a war? No. Unless the Order began recruiting for a massive orgy, her purpose and theirs would remain separate.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-21-2021, 04:21 PM