[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
"Yet it's what we strive for." It was what he had and would wish for his whole life; closeness with the Gods, a life of servitude repaid; the part of him that was pious reminded him that he didn't do this for payment, but it was hard to deny that Demi-Godship would be a welcome boon.

As soon as Phoebe began her excuses, Gideon began to think of ways to argue against them. He'd been a smooth talker his whole life and right now, he was determined to get the Demi-Gods on their side; it was blasphemous to him that some of them didn't seem to want to pick up arms for their Deities. "Fighting is not all there is in a war. I won't be fighting anyone, I don't think - the Ascended could probably overpower me." It smarted to admit, but more than one of those machines would be stronger than him.

"Come visit the gardens - you'll see what we're defending. What the Old Gods could have given the rest of the world by now if the Voice hadn't ruined their plans." He looked out over the sea, to the sinking orange sun and glints in the water, as if to imply the Voice would take that one day too. "I don't see how you can have the favour of the Old Gods and not oppose the very thing trying to destroy them and their work."
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-21-2021, 09:42 PM