[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
"Did you not say you needed as many of the faithful as possible to fight?" she said, parroting back the words he had just said in response to his assertion that war was not all about fighting. A small smile curved her lips though. She meant nothing malicious by it, just pointing out the sudden change in tune. It wasn't a convincing arguement either way. Frey's intention for her role was what mattered, not what the Order thought it should be. If they were lucky it would align with their goals.

Phoebe glanced out at the same sun set, listening quietly as she spoke. "I know what the world would be. I lived in Hollowed Grounds remember." she said softly. She had witnessed how warped the world had become within the barrier. "And I have opposed them. I was one of the few, and perhaps first, to link the blight to the Ascended. My pleas for them to ask their goddess to fix it fell on deaf ears. They did not wish to take the blame. Even now I am not certain they would admit to have spread it." she said before looking back at him.

"And when I sought Frey's advice and asked why Rae had not stepped in to stop such an unnatural sickness, they asked me how I knew it wasn't natural...and I had no defense. Ascended fluid acts and reacts to other substances and chemicals and structures just like anything Rae or Frey created. It spread the blight through some form of contact, just like any other disease." Her gaze fell, mind worlds away as she recalled that moment. It had shaken much if her view of this world. "I am not saying I think they should be pardoned for their transgressions... but if you wish to speak for all the gods, you must remember that for Frey, the situation is not so black and white." she said.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-21-2021, 11:02 PM