[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
"You're right, I'm mixing up my words. What I mean is that there's a lot of ways to fight, not just physical. You will be needed in the upcoming battles, but maybe not as a soldier. Maybe just as I am, someone to guide the people away from the temptation the Voice offers." Gideon shrugged, not pretending to know what her role in all of it was. The task he took on was not an easy one and required a lot of patience; the Voice offered eternal life, power, the chance to feel special...The Old Gods could be fickle and ambiguous.

He'd heard tales of the Blight before, but never from someone who'd been as involved as Phoebe said she was. The conclusions she'd drawn from the whole affair were certainly...interesting to the Priest, who had never before had the impression that any of the Gods would give the Ascended so much as a second of their time. "I have been told the Blight was set into motion by the Voice in the first place, though. Isn't that true?"

It was worrying that so many Demi Gods he met were so soft on these issues. "If it came to it, if you had to choose between your fellow faithful Accepted or the Ascended, do you know what side you'd be on?"
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-24-2021, 09:47 PM