[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe remained quiet as to the first point, afraid anything she had to say would only be countered with more words of duty and need. She had no doubt she would be needed, Frey would not have intervened as they had otherwise. But she was sure her interpretation of Frey's words was likely to be different from his and she wasn't sure he really wanted to hear how very little Frey cared for those who would fight upon the field.

"Indeed she did. More than likely using her Ascended as the vessels by which it was carried. The damage and pain it caused is something I don't think I could forgive her for." she said. She wasn't pro-Voice by any means. Experience proved she was not to be trusted. But she was different from her children, who Phoebe knew maintained human emotions and concerns. Bearing the burden of spreading the Blight was likely too much for any of them to carry in addition to their scorn.

"I would be on Frey's side." she said without hesitation. "And what Frey cares about is not whose side anyone is on, but what this war will do to the world we all depend on to survive. It doesn't matter which side wins if, in the end, Caido can no longer sustain life." she said, looking down at her feet. "When nature is suffering, Frey suffers as well. So really, neither side is particularly favorable in my eyes, knowing how much pain this war will cause my friend." she said, brows furrowing. Safrin and Ludo and their higher gods might have a stake in this race, but Frey and likely Rae couldn't care less, knowing that in the end, their work would suffer most simply by being the battlefield.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-25-2021, 05:25 PM