use your words
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Nate is many things, but stupid is not one of them. Ronin could destroy him without breaking a sweat, while Nate can’t even raise a fist to defend himself at the moment. He needs an edge. He needs Jack’s edge.

He hardly needs to think to tap into the stolen power, though he should have thought more before using it. All at once, Nate is drawn into a storm of protective anger, so intimate, so familiar that he sways a little, glad for the support of the door. And not only Ronins rage, but the distant, slumbering sorrow of Sunjata, all of it overwhelming in a way he was not prepared for. ”I-I did.” The words are distant, his voice shaking with the strain of keeping it steady.

”I don’t know.” The words grit out from between clenched teeth, Nate fighting to not let rage that isn’t his overtake him. To keep his gaze and his face as steady as he can. ”There’s nothing I can do to him, or to you. Can’t... dream murder, or... or invade your home under false pretences.” Leaning against the door, Nate swallows, and tries to steady himself with a breath. ”I guess I’d have to ask a higher power.”
What's the drive in being alive if you don't know where you are?
What's the fun in getting drunk if you can’t take it too far?

Messages In This Thread
use your words - by Ronin - 03-23-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-23-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-25-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-25-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-26-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-29-2021, 05:38 AM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-29-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-30-2021, 03:11 PM