use your words
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

It’s an echo chamber. It’s like staring into a mirror, except the mirror hates you. Except the mirror reaches out to pour itself down his throat until it’s all he is. All the anger, all the sharpness, none of the eloquence. ”Oh, believe me, I know exactly how little your gods care about any of us!” It sneers out of him before he can stop it. ”I wont’t be going to your gods though. I think that makes enough of a difference.” There are better arguments he could make, but his mind is scattered, useless.

”The last part? The part where you let a murderer into my home to torture my husband? Where you used his trust in you? That’s the part you’re not going to hear?” A hand comes up to press at his forehead, trying to focus himself, trying to separate what’s his anger and what’s Ronin’s anger. They feel so similar, but if he can get a reign on one, maybe he can pretend to go along with the pseudo peace they’re in.

There’s no answer for the question he’s been asked, no real plan for revenge, but there’s another twitching sneer as Nate’s hand drops back to his side. ”Thats the difference isn’t it? You can make good on a threat like that. I can’t. And if I try to get some justice, well you’ll be right there to tip things back into your favour, won’t you?” Snorting, Nate rolls his eyes. ”But I’m the bad guy here, right?”
What's the drive in being alive if you don't know where you are?
What's the fun in getting drunk if you can’t take it too far?

Messages In This Thread
use your words - by Ronin - 03-23-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-23-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-25-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-25-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-26-2021, 02:42 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-29-2021, 05:38 AM
RE: use your words - by Ronin - 03-29-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: use your words - by Nate - 03-30-2021, 03:11 PM