'n lewe vir 'n lewe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
The feeling swells within him. It replaces all the hollowness of before, all the sunkenness, and how he’d tried to hide away. A little light among his overwhelming darkness when Kamaria’s voice rings out, the surprise, the excitement. She embraces him tightly, as tight as a five year old can, and Sunjata’s gentle and tender as he wraps his arms around his daughter. “I’m sure you’ll be tall, too.” He says gently to her, no doubt in his mind that she’d be anything but.

Safrin’s words linger, filling him in with understanding. That she’d grown so quickly out of safety – a way for the goddess to look out for her daughter too – and it does bring a brief sigh of relief against him. One that’s quickly dashed away, because he’s so woefully unprepared for it. His jaw tightens slightly, peering past his goddess, searching for what sudden plans were made.

Sunjata’s house is large, there’s no doubt with that. But he hasn’t quite gotten to the point of converting the room, still trying to come to terms with it. But there is a space there, a space specifically for her now, one that they’d absolutely have to decorate.

He can’t deny Safrin, for one, but he finds that he can’t deny Kamaria either, not as his steel gaze flickers back to her pale greens, suddenly quite demanding, and he huffs a quiet laugh of a sound as he follows her, finding that he can’t quite stand and still hold her hand because of his height. “Okay, okay, we can do that.” He assures her, stepping to close the distance to pick her up, giving her the ability to point at whatever it was she wanted, to guide him along.

He stands beside Safrin before then, casting a glance toward his goddess. What’s her name? It’s sent across the attuned bond, because he’s sure his daughter can’t hear that. Right?
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Safrin - 03-24-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Kamaria - 03-24-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Safrin - 03-24-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Kamaria - 03-24-2021, 02:14 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Safrin - 03-24-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Kamaria - 03-24-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 04:38 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Safrin - 03-24-2021, 05:40 PM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Kamaria - 03-25-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: 'n lewe vir 'n lewe - by Sunjata - 03-25-2021, 03:58 PM