I could've been somebody by now
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
i can't believe that you could just say
that "the answers unlock this gate"
It does mean something, despite the fact Sunjata finds it hard to relish in it. How could he? Because he knows he’s hurt her and he knows that there’s nothing he could ever do to fix what he’s done. And he knows that he doesn’t want to. Because as he’d said, she deserved the world and the last thing he needed, the last thing he wanted to do was trap her in a space where she couldn’t be wholly hers, where she’d be a bird trapped in a web spun around her to keep her rooted to him for something so complex as love.

All he can do is nod, that he understands that he’s hurt her. He understands that there’s no forgiveness there. That he understands what he did was wrong. But her head tilts into his hand ever so slightly when he tucks that piece of hair away, withdrawing when he thinks he might overstep – but he’s so touch starved that he stills the second she hooks her fingers with his. “I don’t blame you. I never could.” He assures her.

Perhaps they’re both not good when it comes down to it. But they had tried. And as far as Sunjata can tell, this is perhaps the best parting he’s ever had. No screaming fits, no anger. Understanding lined with sorrow, with his shame, with her own walls built back up that he’d caused.  “You will always have mine, too, Hotaru.” He assures her, letting her go as she moves to pull away. But he finds himself being unable to stay against the wall, away from her. He has one more thing he has to do.

He has to.

If you ever need me, too, I will be there.” As easy of a parting agreement they can make. It’s as good as he can get, it’s better than what he deserves. So he closes the distance, pausing before he’s able to envelope her. “Can I hug you? Just one last time?” He tries to keep the warble from his voice with it, tries to put on that understanding tone, that ease to his shoulders – but he’s tense. It’s something he wants yet doesn’t deserve, and he makes no move to do it unless she gives the okay.

It’s the only thing he can do.

And if she doesn't want to? He'll understand that too.
'cause if you knew his name, not a thing would change
you'd still be wishing you were blessed
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:08 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 05:16 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 05:59 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 06:13 AM
RE: I could've been somebody by now - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 06:37 AM