Feline Conversations (OPEN)
Arthur Pendragon
Knight

Age: 30 | Height: 6’4” | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345

A fresh case of alcohol? Well, that sounded pleasant. In his time before becoming king, Arthur had been good friends with the town brewer’s son, and his father - rather, his adoptive father - told him that it was always good to know the man behind the brew. Always paid off in some way, so as would would have it, it seemed he got to meet the man behind the brew without even trying.

Remi commented on the temperature difference, coaxing another smile from him. It was a fair point, and one that Arthur definitely agreed with. Whatever forces had brought him to Caido hadn’t exactly been kind enough to tell him to pack for blizzard season. His attire was warm enough, but it wasn’t the greatest for the dead of winter - or deepfrost, as he was informed it was called here.

”A bright smile is never unwelcome, sir,” Arthur said, ”simply uncommon in one’s lonesome bar sitting.” He breathed deeply once and glanced at the uninterested cat on the other side of the bar. Another feline... How many cats occupied a single tavern? ”Myself? I suppose I would be mulling over life decisions.” He shrugged and smirked. ”I’m new to these parts. A girl by the name of Phoebe was the first face I saw here, and she informed me there’s no way back home. Been contemplating my life choices since then.”

Arthur leaned towards Remi with a quirked brow. ”If your friend is the owner, would you be allowed to pour us a drink or two? I must say I’m eager to taste your work.”

arthur
The Once and Future King

Messages In This Thread
Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 01-30-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-01-2019, 05:04 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-01-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-01-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-03-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-04-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Arthur - 02-04-2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Feline Conversations (OPEN) - by Remi - 02-07-2019, 04:27 PM