[RQ] deep dive for peace of mind
Nerissa
Nerissa Marinos
Smuggler

Age: 39 | Height: 155cm | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 12 - Int:
SCYLLA - Regular - Chain Catshark
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Nerissa
once upon a time my world was big
and full of monsters
Everything that passes over Raza’s face is noted, though the mer’s does not shift much in return, save for the slight sharpening of her smile. A single dip of her head confirms her identity before she leans back into the water, waiting for the other to follow. ”I will be as clear as I possibly can, but this should be simple. Don’t worry.”

With that reassurance, Nerissa dips below the surface, sickly lights at the tips of her tentacles an easy guide to follow. The oceans seems to move with Raza, easing her swimming and helping her to keep up with the mer and her companions, one of whom has shifted into a surly looking mer so he can carry the anchors.

They go deep enough that the light fades a mere suggestion, finally settling on some blank patch of ocean floor. Here is perfect, Nerissa décides, reaching out to take one of the anchors from her man and set it firmly into the patch of sand, a tentacle sweeping out to shoo  away a few small crabs as she does. Then, she turns to Raza expectantly, knowing there’s some other prt to this, something else that the woman should have.
but now the world is small,
and I am the monster

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 03-24-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 03-26-2021, 05:15 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 03-27-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 04-05-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 04-06-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 04-16-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Raza - 04-19-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [RQ] deep dive for peace of mind - by Nerissa - 05-12-2021, 06:47 AM