cherry wine and strong women
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA

Aisha wasn't left waiting long, there was a very quick blur at the front door, and the sound of stomping brings a smile to her face. In comes Kiada, the woman accompanied by a bag of her own, which she adds to the mess on the table as she sits. It's almost instinct when Aisha returned the fanged grin to Kiada, her own partial leopard shift sneaking through and adding a catlike point to her canines. "Kiada," she greeted, pushing some her her own papers aside and leaning in against her elbows.

Journal after journal emerged from the satchel, everything Kiada had from the guild in the grounds laid before Aisha, for her to study and commit to memory. "Fantastic," she replies with a playful enthusiasm, reaching for the nearest journal and briefly flicking through it as Kiada finished unpacking. At the question, the woman looked up and grinned once more, there was something exciting and validating about hearing the title aloud.

"Well, I've gathered all the stuff I could "borrow" from the barracks," she began smirking at her insinuation. Deimos wouldn't mind that a few weapons had gone missing, his two favorite women were going to need them, "We have axes, swords, some spears, crossbows, you know the good stuff." she glanced over her shoulder to the hallway that lead to the stairs, the weapons were currently stashed down there in a room all their own.

"We've got lots of journals and texts collected, they've got a room too. Everything's set to be renovated, we've got people on board," everything was working out great. "As for our first official guild business, I guess that's up for discussion, partner." Aisha returned the playfulness that Kiada had offered, the smile hit her eyes and creased the edges.

"I've made a list of some things that people have expressed to me, just ideas of what we might look in to" she sifted through her own stack to find a small note pad, then she slid it over to Kiada. There she had written; ursurs, cannibals, check out the oerwoud more, dragons. Dragons was circled, because about everyone who planned on joining the guild had something against them. To quote Noah, they were "creatures that the guild would want to eradicate".
suddenly it's looking like
i did not come to play
i already won the game

Messages In This Thread
cherry wine and strong women - by Aisha - 03-24-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Kiada - 03-26-2021, 05:38 AM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Aisha - 03-26-2021, 11:03 PM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Kiada - 03-28-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Aisha - 03-30-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Kiada - 03-30-2021, 07:22 AM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Aisha - 04-02-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: cherry wine and strong women - by Kiada - 04-02-2021, 07:54 PM