so are the cannibals still a thing or
for Neron/Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
What either of the men with her thought of her motives, she was boss. Sorry about it. ;D

"Thank you." Morgan watched Deimos transform and fly, amazed as she was every time she saw an Attuned change before her; her eyes stayed trained on the eagle until he was high up enough that it was difficult to make out specific features, at which point she turned to look at Neron with a quiet laugh. "You could, but it would take longer and Deimos will be able to see more from the sky." Unfortunately for Neron, this was one area where he was decidedly less useful.

She hummed as she considered Neron's question. "I suppose it depends if we believe they are a threat. One or two living here...I do not want to kill without purpose." Morgan had ever really known what to 'do' with the people in Whitebrim, but she was sure indiscriminately murdering them all wasn't the solution.

How they proceeded all depended on Deimos' report; when she saw him coming back she stood up straight (she had, perhaps, been leaning a little towards Neron without thinking of it) and met his eyes when he shifted back. "Did you see anything?"
MORGAN
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go

Messages In This Thread
so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 03-24-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 03-27-2021, 04:01 PM