so are the cannibals still a thing or
for Neron/Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"I'm sure you are." Morgan snarked back with a deadpan tone, finding Neron's rather obvious jealousy towards Deimos amusing. Of course, there were more serious matters at hand though, and his next question was jarring with a smile, so she took a breath for it. "That is a judgement we'll have to make when the time comes."

Deciding whether someone lived or died was a choice she had made before as Guard Captain, but it was not one to be taken lightly. Morgan would try every other alternative first if they were available; though it was hard to see how being alone in Whitebrim could be better than an eternity with Mort.

Deimos' arrival then, with his news of none left alive, drew a relieved sigh; Morgan felt some tension she hadn't known she was holding in her chest drop away. When it came to what to do with the buildings, Neron was probably right; and on a practical level, it seemed a waste to let the perfectly good structures here go to waste. "First, we should scout it to see if there is any work that needs doing. I'm sure there are...things that we will find difficult within." After all, it had been a town of cannibals and madmen; she doubted they had much cared about cleaning their kills.

"Once we have seen what we're working with we can make a decision as to what to use it for. An outpost, or more structed gaol as Neron says, or even a lodge for hunters...maybe all of those things. There are quite a lot of buildings here." She began to walk forwards, boots determinedly crunching through the snow, to enter the village. "Any thoughts on those options, Deimos?"
MORGAN
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go

Messages In This Thread
so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 03-24-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 04-01-2021, 05:12 PM