so are the cannibals still a thing or
for Neron/Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Trigger Warning 
For just a second, Neron managed to convince Morgan; she raised her eyebrows, wanting desperately to point out that most nights nowadays he saw her overnight (of course, she couldn't) but letting out a huff of laughter as he dropped the act. "I doubt many people of Halo would be frightened. We've faced much worse." She said with some pride, clearly confident in her citizen's bravery.

As for Deimos' question, all she could do was tilt her head and shrug. "In a sense. I don't think there's anything lingering here to do us harm, anyway." She wouldn't entirely dismiss the idea of the dead still stuck to their homes from life, but she thought it unlikely and even more so that they'd actually pose any threat.

But then they were inside, the smell of gore apparent and Deimos cast his light. "Possibly. It could be an animal, though." Drawing her hammer, Morgan took slow steps into the house, the floor creaking under her boots - a door, cracked open towards the back of the room, revealed a sliver of light and seem to be the source of the smell. She reached out and pushed it open, the hinges swinging almost too quickly to reveal several corpses. Certainly, no one here was alive; in varying states of decay and with parts missing from all, she turned her face away and held a hand over her mouth until she was recovered enough not to vomit.

"..We will need to clean the area before we use it. ...Or possibly just burn the buildings with the worst of it." She suggested, looking to Deimos' fire.
MORGAN
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go

Messages In This Thread
so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 03-24-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 04-09-2021, 10:52 AM