so are the cannibals still a thing or
for Neron/Deimos
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron shrugged his shoulders and Morgan sympathetically gave him a quick glance and a smile, knowing that he was always trying to think his way around situations; usually, he was correct, but sometimes he'd be overturned. "I have a feeling accomplishing anything of merit here is going to take time and quite some effort." She said grimly, thinking Deimos was right, they'd have to come back.

Maybe she could assign one of her councilmen a team to work on this project independently; first she would need to assess the danger.

Tensely waiting to see what Deimos would do, Morgan watched him. At first she too was confused when he just seemed to stand there, but she assumed he was doing something with his Attuned or Abandoned abilities; she knew he was too competent to be wasting their time and not without great power. Still...not much seemed to happen, and eventually as Neron spoke, she nodded. "I think we might have to."

Taking a breath (though not too deep, for the scent of blood still lingered in the wind here), Morgan reached forward to gently, slowly push the door, not wanting to seem threatening to anything peaceful within.

--
(Please wait to reply until someone new does! >:3c)
MORGAN
Snakes are biting at my heels
The worries that refuse to let us go

Messages In This Thread
so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 03-24-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: so are the cannibals still a thing or - by Morgan - 04-17-2021, 04:50 PM