took a fall from a windy height
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
it was me who wrote onto the wooden door your name
"I had forgotten women could have multiple orgasms, but that is something you should have known." Remi says, sounding vaguely critical. "Why did we never make that part of our dreams?" Honestly, what had they ever been thinking?

Melting into the feeling of Ronin's fingertips against his body, Remi lets them echo against the Star. Every touch is a pulse of pale green in the landscape of Remi's emotions, with the swirl of Ronin's hands bleeding away into blue tipped with an energetic yellow. "Back in Northaven it made...people assume things about me. Not wrong things, perhaps, but...here I suppose that does not matter."

Remi sighs against Ronin, with a whisper of a whine slipping over his tongue. Spent though they are, there is little that Remi cares to do in terms of keeping himself in check. Now that he's free to let himself be with his husband again without feeling as though he's putting them at risk, he has no want for restraint. Yes. Perhaps we can bring her some things from here which are harder to get in the woods? Spices and herbs, some cloth? Remi's mind is already running away with him, as if lavishing the Witch with gifts will somehow make up for the fact that she's starting over, basically alone, not for the first time, again.
it'll last there longer than in this body i can stay
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I will fight the end
"Mm...? Forgive me, why ought I have known this?" Ronin raises his eyebrows up at his husband, something vaguely amused in his expression. It speaks volumes about their experiences - Remi is the only one between them to have delivered multiple orgasms to a woman in recent memory. Still, any questions or criticism his husband might have for him will fall on deaf ears, because Ronin is suddenly drowning in the bright colours of his husband's feelings. Even kissing, he smiles adorably against Remi's lips, pulling him a touch closer.

It's sad to consider Northaven now, and everything it did to the alchemist and everything it meant to how he lived his life. "It doesn't matter here. And the only things it makes me assume about you are good things." Filthy things, more like, such as how it would feel to have Remi whisper words in another language across his skin.

And it's really difficult not to think about that when they are pretty much making out whilst holding a conversation, Ronin moaning a note of needy contentment against Remi's lips. All that sounds perfect. Though honestly, I think she'll just be happy that we brought ourselves.

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
it was me who wrote onto the wooden door your name
"I suppose I assumed you were as good in bed with women as you are with me. Or, are, I suppose." Free-passes aside, it wasn't as though Ronin's dalliances were far in the past. Should they dig deeper, they will in fact find that Remi has been the more selfless lover of the pair of them.

I know, but.. Remi's tongue flutters along with the words he isn't actually saying as he frees one of his hands to reach up and clasp his husband's jaw. ..we could still bring things she would need.. Sipping in a swig of air only to puff it out as heat begins to warm Remi's belly, the alchemist pulls himself back from the Star's lips with a crooked and slow smile. "We should probably shower." He notes in a low voice, before forcing Ronin's chin up to kiss the curve of his jaw. "A cold one, I should think."
it'll last there longer than in this body i can stay
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I will fight the end
It is unfortunate that digging deeper, or indeed doing anything other than what they are doing right now is quickly becoming low priority - in fact, the only thing Ronin actually hears from Remi is how he's good in bed when it comes to the alchemist. And really, that's the only thing that does matter, right? Alright, alright fine. We will bring ourselves, and a care package that will help her settle back into the Greatwood. It's decided, and this way they can get back to more important matters.

Or not, as might be the case, Ronin grumbling a quiet note of frustration at having his attempts at seduction (if that's what they even count as) thwarted. He nonetheless grins crookedly across at his husband, his jaw clasped and his lips still tingling from the feel of Remi against them. "You would say that," he says with a sigh, clasping the other man close for a moment or so more, before throwing back the blankets.

"A cold shower and a strong coffee, I think. We are living the dream, husband."

He's teasing, because they are. They really are.

~FIN

'til the end is here

Coding base by Sky!