slip it under my tongue
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives
"Oh? Well, the promotion was very much deserved, if you were to ask me," Finn murmurs, inclining his head respectfully to the (new, as it happens) madame. She is the be all and the end all when it comes to the Halenani - Finn has worked this job for long enough to know as much. And whilst Maeve is truly remarkable in comparison to Molly and her way of conducting business, Finn is under no delusions as to the nature of his role and how it might change depending on how sweet he keeps her.

That he is using her old room might be considered either a privilege or a challenge; he prefers to think of it as the former, treating the space with all of the respect it deserves. "Same," he says of his beginnings, and the similar age. "And I can definitely get on board with that. Here is to new beginnings, then." It might be an act, but Finn finds himself genuine in his remarks here.

Nodding, he peers across at the door into the adjoining bathroom, letting out a long sigh and gazing down at himself. "I had better get myself looking more presentable then, don't you agree? I can begin as soon as you like. In the morning if that is agreeable to you."
Finn?
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The compliment earns him a bright smile and her eyes shine with a sudden fondness for the man before her. Maeve can't help preen at the praise. Always one seeking to please, it does wonders for her mood when those around her acknowledge her efforts. While Maeve is not like Molly when it comes to business practices, she is still a woman and being sweet with her will get you far. Something he is already seeming to figure out. "Well, aren't you a sweetheart." She drawls, moving further into the room towards the closet that they converted for storage. Maeve finds him another towel and something dry to wear for the time being, setting it on the edge of the bed.

Maeve breezes back to him, taking his face between her hands as she looks him over with a critical eye, "You could use a bit of cleaning up. We can both agree on that, love. Take your time, though. I'll add you into the rotation. You have two days off a week. Once you're more sure of your routine you can tell me what days you'd prefer." She strokes her thumbs over his stubbled cheeks gently, holding his face like a mother might a child. After a moment longer she releases him and makes her way towards the door once more. "Should you ever need me, my quarters are just upstairs. My door is always open unless I am otherwise occupied."
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon
you learn to lick it off of knives

Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
when you are not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives
"So I have been told," Finn says of being a sweetheart - it is definitely one of his selling points in any brothel, to be sure. He watches her move throughout the room with interest; she is so comfortable, so at ease, and he is reminded of a few of the other girls he'd used to work with. Indeed, the Spyglass is just risking letting himself relax when she returns again, her hands clasping at his cheeks and leaving them tingling.

His smile is somewhat squashed, but it delivers his agreement well enough, he thinks. "I will do my best to wow you by the morning, madame," he assures her, closing his eyes for a moment as if to gather himself before she is quite simply gone once more. Blinking his eyes back open, Finn moves to carefully pick up the towel. "Thank you," he murmurs. "For welcoming me into your establishment. I will not disappoint, I hope."

His psyche may not survive, but he will not disappoint. That much is certain.

~FIN
Finn?