I don't know if you can hear me
For Safrin
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
The only Heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

As with everything thus far, Safrin is patient with her. Sweet and understanding as she speaks. With each passing second Maeve find herself slipping into feeling more at ease even as a soft flush rises to her cheeks. Her lips purse and she sighs, "I know and I'm sure it seems silly... It's just-" Maeve pauses, trying hard to ignore how childish she feels as she pushes forward with what she was going to say. "It's something I've always wanted and I feel like I'd make a good partner for someone. I just don't want to be alone anymore, Safrin." She finally admits, getting to the crux of it and not letting herself feel lesser for wanting something so simple for herself.

The goddess reaches out to brush her hair from her face and Maeve can't help the way she leans into her touch, following after it even as she pulls away. She knows how hard life is. Knows that without challenges it's hard to grow. That's not what she wants to protect them from. She can help people through challenges. Heartbreak and hunger. The things that life pits you against that you can manage on your own or with help from others. It's everything else and she doesn't know how to ask for that. Except that isn't really it either, is it? She wants to know when they need her. When she needs to be there to provide them with aide in whatever form that takes.

The realization dawns on her, bringing a new light to her eyes as she looks up at Safrin, "I know... We have to face things ourselves and it's how we grow. I think- I think what I really want is to know when they need me. When they're in danger or need support or just... something. I want to be able to be there." Maeve finally settles on, giving a little nod as if confirming it to herself.
I was born sick, but I love it
Command me to be well
Maeve
Code stolen from by Sky! <3

Messages In This Thread
I don't know if you can hear me - by Maeve - 03-28-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Safrin - 03-29-2021, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Maeve - 03-29-2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Safrin - 04-04-2021, 04:36 PM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Safrin - 04-04-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: I don't know if you can hear me - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 06:29 PM