[Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was dragged out of his misery by the sound of a voice asking if he was alright. Alarmed, only just then remembering he was meant to be being sneaky, he stared at Deimos with wide eyes; his ankle bled a little reanimation fluid through his socks but would not be fatal by far. The pain was still new, but he could survive it. He wobbled up to his feet, cringing at the feeling.

"Yes. Th-thank you. I'm sorry for...umm...interrupting your sitting...time?" He really had no idea what the man was doing sat in the fields when it was so cold, but when someone looked like that you didn't question them too much. "I-it's just. Pain is new to me. So even...a little thing is very painful. I d-don't know how to take it."

He raised up his ankle to rub against his other leg a bit, still making a face. "It's just...just a scratch. I think."

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] I know the world's a broken bone - by Samuel - 02-02-2019, 02:38 PM