[se] new experiences in an old world
hotaru
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Don't you think a girl like me should be touched?
A soft noise of understanding and apology hums in her throat at his wince. It's an unfortunate necessity of her work, but the pain is almost always worth it in the end. Hotaru is certain he will be able to tough it out, but she won't ignore any of her clients when they express their physical discomfort, ready to stop at any moment if the pain becomes too much. "I grew up in a place like that," she reveals uncharacteristically, voice almost dreamlike with old memories of the Foothills. "It's a beauty like I've never seen here...perhaps we really should make that trip." What memories and emotions it will inspire she isn't sure, and as such it's a daunting prospect. Hotaru dislikes such surprises regarding her own mental state. Still, it's a temptation she can't ignore, even with the prospect of Atlas trying to run off to join a wild herd. It prompts a soft laugh from her at the affront she feels from his side as her fingers move down to Noah's hands to rub at his palms and the joints of his fingers as the last little bit. Drawing it out more than anticipated, enjoying the conversation and company. "I'll have to keep that in mind, though Atlas would likely be much harder to hold back for someone my size."

With a part of their fingertips, she grabs a cloth to chase the longing from touch out of her hands and turns to smile at Noah. "How do you feel?" Eyes casting around his skin for any proof of remaining knots or areas she may have missed.
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
[se] new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 03-31-2021, 08:41 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-01-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-06-2021, 03:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-08-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-08-2021, 06:55 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-14-2021, 08:36 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Noah - 04-15-2021, 08:12 PM
RE: new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 04-23-2021, 05:02 AM
RE: [se] new experiences in an old world - by Hotaru - 05-31-2021, 10:51 PM